Why WordPress is Better Than Other CMS Systems
WordPress, Joomla and Drupal are the three most popular content management systems (CMS) online. All three are open source and built on PHP + MySQL. All three vary significantly in terms of features, capability, flexibility and ease of use. Yes there are a few CMS platforms to choice from out there but the question is “What can help me choose and what are most developers using?” The answer is simple: CHECK MARKET SHARE and see why WordPress is Better Than Other CMS Systems.
5 good reasons you should consider WordPress
Here are my 5 good reasons you should consider WordPress for your next CMS selection:
- It has a strong, global and vibrant community
- The user interface is comparatively easy to use and widely localized
- Despite the fact that it has so far flown below the radar, it already has references in all industries
- A wide-ranging list of modules, including for mobile, which is matched in numbers only by SharePoint
- Tend to be cheap to implement and host
Take a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of the 3 major CMS solutions:
Thanks for this visual – I often have to explain to clients why a WP site would be so much better for them than a Joomla site, and this spells out the differences nicely.
We were all Joomla developers many years ago but the platform just did not keep up with the increasing changes of the web.